Water Softeners and Filtration
Water can contain a number of organic and inorganic contaminants that prevent it from complying with the Private Water Supplies Regulation (2016). This regulation comprises a number of standards that must be met in order for the water to be considered suitable as Drinking Water. Bacterial contamination is common if the water is taken from an open source and water abstracted from springs, wells or boreholes can often contain minerals such as Iron and Manganese.
In addition and depending upon the geology, water can range from being acidic, neutral or alkaline (often referred to incorrectly as hard).
A large number of types of filtration exist to remove or treat water in order to raise it to a standard that is considered safe to drink.
This filtration may include, but is not confined to:
- Sediment filters used to remove large particles above 5 microns in size
- Cartridge and ceramic filters used to remove particles from 0.1 microns
• pH correction media used to raise the pH of water making it less acidic
- ION exchange filters designed to remove common contaminants such as Iron or Manganese. This type of filtration can also be used to soften water.
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems capable of removing most contamination including bacteria.
- Ultra Violet sterilisation (U/V) and dosing systems designed to destroy bacterial contamination.
Our company establishes the quality of the water and then recommends and installs systems to treat the water so that it conforms to the Water Supply Regulations (2016).
Water softening and filtrations solutions for:
- Hard Water
- PH Correction
- Iron & Manganese reduction
- Nitrate reduction
- Pumps & Pressurisation
- Salt Supplies
- Spare Parts
Call us today for further information using the details that we have listed above, or you can email us at email@example.com
Domestic Water Softeners
Kinetico Mini Kinetic B
Commercial and Industrial
Granular and Tablet Salt
UV Disinfection Systems
Water Treatment in Devon | Reverse Osmosis in Devon | Water Coolers in Devon | Nitrate Removal in Devon | Water Filters in Devon